20050513

External Hard Drives


Before you run out, and buy a new external hard drive enclosure, benefit from this user's experience.
I’m not a fan of the PPA Metal Gear Box USB 2.0 Hard Drive enclosure. I purchased one, lost thousands of songs due to corrupted data, and now have been hard drive enclosure less for over a week. I sent it back to PPA with hopes of fixing the problem which they seemed far too familiar with when I explained what happened me and a friend of mine who also got screwed by a Metal Gear Box. Why have I been subjected to such torment? Because Netgear hadn’t released this product until now.

The Netgear Storage Central took my breath away. Two IDE drives fit nicely into this white and silver box-o-goodness. Costing only $129.00 for this double shot, I can add my two 250GB

No comments: