20050603

LifeDrive Comments


While I'm still drooling over Palm's latest creation, I found this. Some reasonable questions and commentary.
Would you recommend PalmOne’s ‘Life Drive’ to the student that is learning in school?"

First of all, answering your first question is difficult because I get to test lots of different devices. I carry at least one cell phone and one Smartphone with me at all times. It could be a plain cell phone, or one with a camera or even a handset with built-in TV video features. As for a Smartphone/portable e-mail device, I’ll carry a Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Palm, Symbian or Linux-based device. Brands names don’t matter since they change so often. What matters is that they connect easily and do what I want them to.

Which brings me to the second part. You should check out the LifeDrive’s features and see if it does what you want it to. It’s a top-of-the-line device and it comes with a top-of-the-line price tag. I would check out the entire PalmOne line to see which one fits your needs.

I want one even more, but the price of admission has me hesitating.

No comments: