20051201

New Xbox 360 Modded




Adding some storage capacity to your Xbox 360 is really easy to do. The best part about using a USB hard drive with your 360 is that YOU have control of what content you have on it. With the factory Xbox hard drive you cannot load any content to it unless its acquired from Live or ripped form CD's. That does not do much for us that want our MP3 collection on our Xbox 360's now. I'm not up for re-ripping my CD's again, nor am I satisfied with streaming as the only means of accessing MY media. I do bring my Xbox all over the place and would LOVE to be abut to use MY content.


Where there's a will, there's a way! Why don't they just make it easy to do this stuff in the first place? At least there is no soldering required for this mod. These are timid first steps, I'm sure there will be a lot more hacks and mods to come.

Tipped from TechNudge.

No comments: