20051223

Mr. Fix It: Palm Edition




IF I TOLD YOU that a single-man company from Mankato, Minnesota beats the hell out of the official repair services provided by the wealthy corporations that make them, would you believe me?. Well, you better do, because that's exactly what I discovered when I ran into Chris Short. He's a man this river town southwest of Minneapolis, who advertises his services on eBay and not only that, he actually delivers what he promises.
It's no surprise then that he enjoys a 100% positives rating on the popular retail site. Here's my story, which will show you why I don't hesitate to recommend his services, which allowed me to get my PDA back in working order while spending one third of what the official Sony service wanted to charge me.


In our dispoable society, it's refreshingly nice to see someone that can still fix something. When my Handspring Visor Deluxe died a few years back, I had to exchange it with the company. Not even they would try to fix it. This guy will have a bright future ahead fixing the Palm handhelds that we all use.

No comments: