20051007

Car MP3 Player


If you want to play digital music in your car, but don't want to rip out your stereo, than this is worth checking out. The kit includes a 12 V car power source, and plays the songs via the FM stereo with a transmitter. To keep the cost down, the songs are stored on SD Cards. Great review by "The Gadgeteer."
The Nex3 really has a lot of built-in features and included accessories for such a little player, if you think about it! Perhaps it is because of the bright yellow color, but I kept finding myself underestimating the Nex3 much of the time I was testing it. It looks like a toy to me, but it definitely did not perform like one. While testing, I found myself continuously impressed with the Nex3's features and durability.

The amount of memory the player has is only limited by the size of the user's SD cards. Memory can be swapped in and out, or music can continuously be cycled on and off a single card from the user's computer. I was checking prices on the Nex3+, and it would appear that for $50 more, one can be purchased with a 1GB SD card.

No comments: