20060113

Joining Forces

Hi All!

As you've probably noticed, I've been a little less active on this site over the last month or two. That has been because I have been working on setting up a more formal relationship with the website TechNudge, and am helping to found TechNudge Live.

Over last year that Popular Technology has amassed around 10,000 page views, which is decent for my first effort at an online website. Unfortunately, it has become too much to do this on my own, and I feel that joining forces is the right decision. We'll be helping to create one of the internet's premier destinations for product reviews, commentary, and daily news.

At this time, I would like to extend a heartfelt thanks to my loyal readership. I will contnue to serve you in the matter that you expect.

You can see my first post over at TechNudge here.

No comments: